WHAT IS SAFFLOWER OIL AND ITS BENEFITS?
Safflower oil can be count as beneficial and harmful. The meaning of safflower oil in latin is Carthamus tinctorius and it is derived from safflower seeds. Safflower oil helps to get thinner, making hairs longer, preventing hair shedding and good for costiveness. Its homeland is Asia but can be seen in Mediterrian regions. It has yellow, orange and red colouered flowers. Safflower oil is used in different industrial sectors. Beside dye industry, it is used in cosmetic, medicine and chemical industries.
WHAT ARE THE SAFFLOWER OIL’S BENEFITS?
- Safflower oil includes beneficial acids. It is rich in linoleic acid and omega 6 oil acid. This acids preserves body balance and helps to balance cholesterol. If oyu balance your cholesterol, you can keep yourself from heart diseases, heart attack and paralysis risks.
- By containing omega 6 oil acid, it balance your blood sugar. By this way, diabete risk is reduced. Who wants to save itself can use safflower oil.
- It is good for vein thickness
- In winter it is good for cold, cough and some breathing problems. Especially for cough and BALGAM, different herbs are used and safflower oil is one of the mosth important herb for that effect
- People makes anything else to give weight and get rid of obesity. This oil reduce the possibility to live any obesity problems
- Safflower postpones menstrual bleeding. Women live some irregularities and delay in period of menstruation due to hormonal imbalance. Safflower oil makes hormonal balance and regulates menstrual cycles.
- Makes immune system stronger with omega 6 and other acids. Increase the resistance of body against the diseases.
- Relieves the digestive system. Solves costiveness problem.
- It is also good for joint and muscle aches. It can be applied to aching parts as massaging.
WHAT ARE THE HARMS OF SAFFLOWER OIL?
You should consult to your doctor before use it. Especially the people who has allergy to some foods,
having a cronical diseases, using medicine should consult to the doctor.
- Using safflower up may cause some allergic reactions
- It may cause to nauseation, vomiting, stomachache or cramp
- Overdose using reduces blood pressur. The people who has low tension should consult to doctor before using it.
- Overdose using may cause to diarrhea
DOES SAFFLOWER SLIM DOWN?
To become thinner safflower can be used. To get a good result you have to consume it with regular sport and diet program. By this way it helps to losing weight. Contained linoleic acid helps to make fats smaller and eliminating. It fastens burning the fat and getting thinner is counted as a feature of safflower.
As a response to a question like “how to use safflower to get thinner?”, we can say 1 table spoon to an empty stomach can show a good effect. Of course singly safflower is not sufficient, you should perform sport or regular walkin in that process.
Oleic acid is very effective acid for hair skin and hair health. Oleic acid increase hair quality and glory of hairs and it exists in safflower oil. It makes your hairs brighter and lively. Beside using like nourishment, it can be used like cosmetic and it can support hair health. It is a good vitamin E source and this vitamin keeps hair skin moist. Also with antioxidant feature, preserves the hair from harmful rays and prevents hair shedding.
HOW TO USE SAFFLOWER OIL FOR HAIR CARE?
To befefit from safflower hair care and hair growing feature, make your hair and then brush. Drip some safflower oil drops apply it to your hair skin slowly. To spread the oil properly, stort your hair to brush from oiled part. Keep your hair for 45-60 minutes like this. Wash your hairs like this after that time and wash after shampooing. Perform it once in a week. Safflower can be used for hair care and it fasten hair growing.
SKIN CARE WITH SAFFLOWER OIL
Makes your face beauty and brighter by containing linoleic acid. It stimulates skin cells to renew. It helps to open stigmas for black spots. It prevents the materials, which cause to acne, accumulate under the skin. It helps to clean the stains. By this way you can get a younger and much more beautiful.
HOW TO USE SAFFLOWER OIL?
It can be used externally. You can add it to your salads or you can take it 1 tablespoon before the meals. If you can drink 1 tablespoon, you can add warm water and apply it to your skin.