Being good for jungle mouth and myalgia are counted as the benefits of mint oil. It can be diluted with other oils and applied to the skin and diluted with water and can be done gargle. It has good effect for headache, dandruff, indigestion and sunburn.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINT OIL?
Mint oil is derived by distilling mint leaves like water vapour. And here the benefits of mint oil:
- It reduces stomachache
- Prevents jungle mouth
- Improves the brain. Increase focusing and getting concentrated skills
- Good for digestive
- Gives energy
- Good for headache
- It is antimicrobial
- Decrease itching
- Reduces stress, depression and anxiety
- Makes immunity system stronger
- Increase blood flow
What are the mint oil benefıts?
- Reduces myalgia. It is a natural neuromuscular blocker and painkiller. Especially it is good for back pains.It relieves myalgia. For this effects apply mint oil to aching muscles.
- Relieves sinuses: Cold, cough, astyma, bronchitis can be based from sinuses. This oil effects to sinuses and relieves the throat.
- It is good for joints: For this mix mint oil with lavender oil and apply this mixture to joints
- It is a natural energy source. Good fro cronical tiredness.
- It preserves from allergic reactions. It is good for allergy that based upon the harmful materials in air in spring
- It increase concentration. You can drip it to collar of your clothes or to your bed. By this way you can make your brain stronger, increase the concentration and sleep comfortably.
- It is a good antifebrile. As mixing it with coconut oil, it has antifebrile effect if you apply it to neck and bottom of foots
- It is a natural anti-insect: roach, rat, mosquito, ant and spider are some insects that this oil shows big effect.
- It is good for headache. It placates the headached based upon stress. According to a study which was performed in Germany Kiel University Neurology Clinic, some oils like mint oil are so effective for headache. It relieves especially megrim.
- It reliefes against sunburns. Reliefs the skin which has sunburns. For this effect, you can mix some mint oil and coconut oil.
- It eliminates nauseation. For this effect you can drip some drops to antitragus and apply it to there
- It eliminates indigestion. Reduces gas consisting in bowel, prevents intestinal spasm. It makes bowel muscle workings more comfortably. Makes digestive system better. By this way swelling and gas consisting are get prevented. To get this effect, dring 1 glass of mint tea before the meals.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINT OIL TO SKIN?
- It has moisturize effect so it can be used like body lotion.
- It is good for inflammation in skin
- It is good for skin diseases such as eczema and psora
- It has antimicrobic effects thus it is effective on acnes
- It is cood for chapped lips
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINT OIL TO HAIR
- It nurtures damaged hairs and repair them
- It reinforces hairs getting longer and gives brightness to hair
- It reduces hair shedding and stops hairs getting thinner. For this effect drip 2-3 drops mint oil to shampoo
- It prevents dandruffs. It can be used for reducing dandruffs in hair. For this effect drip 2-3 drop mint oil to you shampoo or hair cream. Wash your hair after this cure and you will realize the positive effect after a while
HOW TO USE MINT OIL?
You have to use mint oil according to your disease. If you take it from mouth, drip 2-3 drops of mint oil to a glass of water and gargle. If you use it externally, drip 2-3 drops mint oil to a cotton. Apply the cotton to aching part as massaging.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MINT OIL?
- Because of being a strong oil, you have to dilute it with almond oil or water
- Pregnants should consult to doctor. In pregnancy period, you have to consult to your doctor especially for nauseation
- Consult to doctor for babies and under 7 aged children
- Whom has gall bladder problem should consult to a doctor before use it
- Whom use regularly medicine, has allergic structure or cronical diseases should consult to doctor before use it
- Mint oil makes skin rash, stomachache, runs, nauseation, vomiting, depression, loss of consciousness or urinar diseases as side effect