Latin name is Calendula Arvensis and known as Narcissus is is a Fragrant plant
The homeland of the Calendula plant is the Mediterranean coast and Europe.
it has skin restorative, protective and cell renewal properties. It’s a good disinfectant. It can also be used for moisturizer purposes.
Benefits of Calendula Oil Cream
- it’s good for sensitive and irritated skins
- it Delays the effects of aging on the skin
- it Helps to stop redness in the skin
- It is known as a moisturizer for the skin. it Balances the moisture of your skin
- it heals irritated skin with restorative effect.
- it Maintains the oil balance on sensitive and irritated skin.
- it stops the effects of ultraviolet rays
- it helps skin to strengthens the natural protection mechanism.
- It is very effective against varicose veins, eczema, fungus and acne.
- it also can be used against muscle contraction problems after heavy sports
- it also reduce the flecks on face
- its also A natural make-up remover
- It has an active effect against bacterials and viruses.
- Prevents the lips from cracking.
- Protect the skin from the cold, wind and the sun.
- it softens hard skin of knees and heels
- It is good for menstrual disorders and aches.
other benefits for : Varicose veins, local skin problems, sores, burns, acne, rash, boils, fissures ,Healing of cuts, skin fissures, back, neck and rheumatic pain
How To Make Calendula Oil Cream
- 5 drops of lavender oil
- 5 drops of thyme oil
- 100 gr lanolin
- 20 gr Daffodil
- 250 gr butter
Melt your butter on a pan and add Daffodil on pan and heat 3 minutes slowly.
After this take the mixture into a glass bowl and let it rest one night.
The next day , heat the mixture and filter with the help of a cheesecloth.
Mix the material you did with lanolin and make Ointment consistency then
Add thyme and lavender oil . and its ready now Fill mix to an empty cream bottle .
You can keep it in the fridge for 6 months
It can be applied on the treated skin as a thin layer when needed, without any limitation.
It is recommended to use it several times a day depending on needs.
It does not contain additives and odor.